It is the oldest still existing Steyr automobile in the world, the so-called "weapon car". It represents a construction of the legendary engineer Hans Ledwinka and was considered a representative vehicle of the aristocracy and was technically more than just competitive. This exclusive car has been completely and extensively restored 30 years ago, is 6-seater, approved in Vienna and ready to drive.
He was from 1920 to 1931 owned by the royal family of Egypt. The car is rally-capable, well-translated and can conquer almost all mountain ranges. It is equipped with an overhead camshaft, a good brake system, as well as excellent lighting and fuel gauge. The body is blue, the fender black, the interior is made of black leather. Condition 2-.
Specifications: 6 cylinder 3325ccm displacement, 40hp.