Lowered price from €185.000 -> €130.000
The Chrysler Town & Country was manufactured from 1940-1942 and from 1945-1988 it was also sold as a sedan, coupé and convertible frtom 1947 until 1950 and from 1983 until 1986. The Town and Country nameplate was off the market until the 1990 model year run when Chrysler re-introduced the Town & Country nameplate as a rebadged variant Chrysler Town and Country minivan.
Chrysler's Town & Country wagon was distinguished by woodgrain paneling on the body sides and tailgate, a feature also associated with competitive wagons such as the AMC Ambassador, Buick Estate, Ford country Squire and others.
A simulated woodgrain appearance reappeared on other Chrysler products, such as the Jeep Grand Cherokee and the Chrysler PT Cruiser.
- Length: cm (in): 550 (217)
- Width: cm (in): 197 (77.7)
- Height: cm (in): 175 (68.9)
- Wheelbase: cm (in): 324 (127.5)
- Weight: kg (lb): 1950 (4300)
- Displacement: inline 8 5301 cc (324 cu in)
- Valve gear: 16
- Fuel system: carburetor
- Gearbox: 4-speed semi-automatic
- Driven wheels: rear-wheel drive
- Maximum power: 135 hp SAE at 3400 rpm
- Maximum torque: 368 Nm at 1600 rpm
- Maximum speed: 153 km/h (95 mph)
- Transmission Manual