1941 Ford Super DeLuxe Station Wagon
To Be OFFERED AT AUCTION WITHOUT RESERVE at RM Sothebys' Palm Beach event, 20 - 21 March 2020.
- Offered from The Gernatt Collection
- High-quality older restoration that presents nicely today
- Original owner was a Ford dealer who used it as a family car throughout the Second World War
- Sold to an employee of the dealership who subsequently sold it in 1974
- The third owner restored the car using NOS parts; maple and birch were also restored
- Restoration was completed in 1985
- Achieved its AACA First Junior in 1986 and its Senior Award one year later
- Honored in 1998 with a Dearborn Award at the Early Ford V-8 Club Grand National meet in Dearborn, Michigan
- Purchased by current ownership in the Fall of 2017
Check back soon for complete catalogue description.
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction, please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/fl20.