1967 Wolseley Hornet Mk III "Buzz Box"
To Be OFFERED AT AUCTION WITHOUT RESERVE at RM Sothebys' The Elkhart Collection event, 23 - 24 October 2020.
- Right-hand-drive example; originally sold through Watkins Limited in Watford
- 1,293 cc inline four-cylinder and four-speed manual transmission rebuilt in 2018
- Modified for race use in Group 1/CS competition at SVRA events
- Highly modified for racing; Kirkey race seat, roll bar, stripped interior
- Trunk-mounted fuel cell and battery; Minilite wheels with Hoosier tires
- Accompanied by BMIHT certificate
- Refinished in Union Jack livery
Please note that this vehicle is being offered on a bill of sale.
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction, please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/el20.