1963 Piaggio Vespa Ape Model C
To Be OFFERED AT AUCTION WITHOUT RESERVE at RM Sothebys' The Elkhart Collection event, 23 - 24 October 2020.
$15,000 - $20,000
- The “working man’s” Vespa
- 145.5 cc, two-stroke one-cylinder engine
- Half-cab body with enclosed rear compartments
- Benefits from more effective hydraulic brakes; features dual headlamps
- Believed to be a German-delivery example
- The perfect utilitarian runabout
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction, please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/el20.