1977 Hercules Wankel 2000
To Be OFFERED AT AUCTION WITHOUT RESERVE at RM Sothebys' The Elkhart Collection event, 23 - 24 October 2020.
- 294 cc, single-cylinder rotary engine; fueled by Bing carburetor
- Engine developed by Fichtel and Sachs; second to license the Wankel engine
- Five-speed transmission and chain drive
- Equipped with front disc brake and rear luggage rack
- A unique and unusual motorcycle for the discerning enthusiast
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction, please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/el20.