The first Dresch-built motorcycle appeared at the Paris-Nice race in February 1923 ridden by Henri Dresch under the pseudonym ‘Vachet’. In 1925 he purchased the well-established Parisian manufacturer Le Grimpeur and the following year added Everest to his growing empire, setting up Dresch & Company in the rue de Vouillé in Paris. He was joined by long-time collaborator Pierre de Font-Réaulx as Chief Designer. Dresch built machines of almost every conceivable engine configuration supplied by a wide variety of manufacturers, including JAP and MAG, until 1939, by which time he had acquired DFR.
The Dresch Model 604 was powered by a 250cc MAG inlet-over-exhaust motor and four-speed gearbox. Of particular interest is the frame design - common to other Dresch models of this time, as was the pressed-steel front fork - that afforded a low seat height and stable luggage platform. Built between 1928 and 1930, the lightweight MS604 weighed just 230lbs and was capable of more than 50mph. It sold for FF3,500.
- Exterior Colour Burgundy/Blue